To gain a better appreciation for the simplicity and beauty of white space, here are 6 ways to integrate this timeless décor trend in your home.
1. White with Pastels White walls are a tried and true decor option found predominantly in our bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens. There are many versatile styles associated with white space, including scandi and pared-down minimalism – these are styles that flourish most in areas with an abundance of natural light.
2. Wallpaper Accents Use chalky pastel accessories, art and furniture to soften stark white walls. You can even try using patterned vintage floral designs to create more of a statement.
3. Modern White Kitchen If you like taking décor dares and are looking for a quirky look, try putting some funky wallpaper accents up to dress up your white space.
4. Scandinavian Black and White Bathroom Create a modern kitchen by spicing up white walls with blacklight covers, dark coloured flooring and dark window trims. The contrast looks so chic!
5. Purple Highlights Scandia décor style consists of a large amount of white space broken up by high contrast tones and statement accessories (like marble countertops or a bright pink bathmat). Bold and dramatic, this décor style works great in bathrooms and gives off a very modern ambience.
6. All White Living Room A purple combination (especially on the walls) will make your all-white bedroom more charming and personalized. This is a great, youthful style suitable for teenager bedrooms and dorm rooms.