HomeLife Power Realty Inc., Brokerage*'s blog
The more time we spend indoors, the more susceptible we are to airborne household allergens such as dust and dust mite residue, human and pet dander (i.e. dead skin), mould spores, and chemical off-gases from cooking, candles, smoking, and synthetic materials that were recently introduced into the home.
Are you buying or selling a home? Keeping it in great shape is an essential part of homeownership. And while cleaning and maintenance isn’t everyone’s favourite thing to do, making sure all of the little things are taken care of can make a huge impact on potential homebuyers.